If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pincushion Swap

I participated in a pincushion swap.  Besides the pincushion my partner sent me some goodies.  I love it when I get packages in the mail.  Here is the card my partner sent me with a short message inside.  :)


Here is the pincushion and a small quilting ruler that came in the package.  First time I've seen a ruler that small.  But I'm sure it will come in handy sometime.


I also got this charm pack too.  I love the print.  :)


And last but not least here are some notecards with envelopes that was in the package too.


3 comments:

Looks like you received some nice things in your swap!

Yes, I did. I was happy and excited with the things I received and the pincushion is so cute.

I love receiving "real mail" too and packages are even nicer! and I have a teeny ruler I use it all the time for marking backs of little squares to make half square triangles.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More